How to open an account on an online casino
Do you want to sign up for an online casino but find the process a bit difficult? The Becasino team is here to help. We registered in all the casinos, took the required steps, made a deposit, and requested a withdrawal to show you step by step how to open an account at an online casino. Join us on a journey that takes you through all the stages of enjoying an excellent casino experience. Plus, you will also find helpful tips to complete your identification at the casino, a necessary step to withdraw your winnings.
How to sign up on an online casino
To show you more simply how to open a casino account, we will use Leo Vegas casino as an example. Although it is, without doubt, one of the top casinos in the world, you can pick any other casino that appeals to you from our list. So let’s see how to register step by step.
What documents do you need to have
Visiting the casino website to start the registration procedure won’t require having any documents with you. However, it won’t hurt to have a photo ID at hand to make sure you enter the details exactly as written on the document. You’ll also be asked for other necessary information, such as a valid phone number, so make sure you have a way to access your phone number in case you don’t know it by heart.
Step by step registration process
Moving on to the actual registration process, let’s start by taking a close look at the steps you need to follow to get an account when using the desktop version of Leo Vegas.
- Navigate to https://www.leovegas.com in your browser and click on the “PLAY NOW” button
- Next, click on the “REGISTER NOW” button at the bottom
- A new window will open with information about the welcome bonus on the left and fields to input the desired email address, choose a password and insert your phone number. Once you fill in all the fields and select the bonus you want to get, click on “NEXT STEP” ( There’s also the option to quickly create an account with Google or Facebook )
- In the next and final window, you will be asked for more personal information such as:
- First and Last Name
- Country and City
- Date of Birth
If you create your account via GOOGLE or FACEBOOK you will also have to activate it with the code LeoVegas sends via email.
This is also the moment when you can choose to place a session limit for your gameplay. Once you make sure all the fields are filled, check the box agreeing to the Terms and Conditions and decide if you want to receive emails, messages, or phone calls from the casino. Click “SUBMIT & FINISH” to finalize the process.
Creating an account with LeoVegas from a mobile device isn’t much different than the steps described above for the desktop version. Even so, we are listing them here so you have a full picture.
- Tap “PLAY NOW” on the homepage
- In the new window, tap on “REGISTER NOW” (or choose GOOGLE or FACEBOOK)
- A new window opens, presenting you the Welcome offer for Casino, Live Casino, Bingo, and Sports. Select the offer you want to claim or simply tap on “Continue without an offer” if you don’t want a bonus, then press on “NEXT STEP”
- Insert your email address, choose a password, and type in your phone number in the new window before tapping on “NEXT STEP”
- Identical with the desktop version, insert the personal details and tap “SUBMIT & FINISH” to create an account
How do I make a deposit?
Now that you registered an account, the next step is to add funds to it so you can start enjoying your favorite casino games for a shot at winning. We created a guide on how to deposit via card and ewallet since these are the most popular online casino payment options. Here are the steps to successfully make a deposit using a debit or credit card:
- Click on the “DEPOSIT” button in the homepage menu (or the top-right corner of the homepage if you’re playing on mobile)
- In the list of available payment options, choose VISA or MasterCard, depending on your card type
- In the new window, insert the amount for the deposit and the card details ( exact name on the card, the 16-digit card number, expiration date, and CVV )
- Click on “DEPOSIT” once more to initiate the deposit
- Depending on the bank that issued your card, you may need to confirm the transaction from the bank’s internet banking service (especially for the EU)
Using an ewallet to make a deposit follows the same steps up until you access the “DEPOSIT” section.
- In the list of available deposit options, choose the ewallet brand you have an account with (Neteller, Skrill, EcoPayz, MuchBetter, etc.).
- Specify the amount you want to deposit and insert the email address associated with the ewallet account
- You will be redirected to the ewallet login page, use your credentials to access the account, and confirm the transaction.
- Enjoy your favorite online slots and table games.
How can I request a withdrawal from an online casino?
After topping-up your account and playing your favorite games, with a bit of luck, you’ll score a nice win, and you’ll be thinking about cashing out the funds. If you claimed a bonus for your first deposit, make sure that you completed the wagering requirements since you won’t be able to request a withdrawal otherwise. Follow these steps to request a withdrawal:
- Click on the “Withdrawal” button in the main menu
- You’ll get a list of all available withdrawal methods (we’re going to focus on cards and ewallets)
- If you request a cashout on a card that you already used to deposit, you shouldn’t need to insert the card details again. Just insert the amount for the withdrawal and select the card you deposited with
- In case you request the withdrawal via ewallet, you will just have to insert the amount and email address for the ewallet account
Most casinos will perform a standard account verification when you request your first withdrawal. There’s nothing to be worried about, the process is simple, and you will only need photos with both sides of the card you used to deposit or a screenshot of your ewallet account. We’ll take an in-depth look at the verification procedure in the following paragraph.
How do I verify my casino account?
KYC, short for Know Your Customer, is a mandatory verification process licensed casinos need to perform for all their players. It basically requires you to send some documents to verify your identity, address, and payment method. Here’s the complete list of documents you need:
- Proof of identity – a copy of your national ID, passport, or driving license
- Proof of address – a recent utility bill, bank transcript, or another official document with your name and address on it
- Proof of payment – depending on the deposit method you selected, you will need to send photos of both sides of the card, a screenshot of your ewallet account, or a bank transcript showing the transactions towards the casino
Most casinos created a special section for the KYC procedure on their website. Just visit this section, and you will be able to upload the required documents. Or, you can simply attach the photos mentioned above to an email sent to the support or verification department. You will get the exact email address from the casino website.
Is there any cost for creating a casino account?
No, it is entirely free. The only added cost you may encounter is a transaction fee as some casinos charge deposits and withdrawals. Also, keep in mind that some casinos offer a limited number of free withdrawals each month. This means you may be hit with some fees if you make frequent withdrawals.